我是谁?

我的照片
thinkins is better when it is deep than shallow; through rather than superficial

聊天室

Plurk

2009年4月13日星期一

sushi LUNCH

sushi king discount again!!
2day i receive a massage from dearest PCHING
she said later 12pm we go hav our lunch at 【SUSHI KING】
together with CYNDY CATHERINE and SHUEI
im preparing and waiting the cuming 12pm
tik tok tik tok tik tok
time walk like a duck
my eye getting small and small
suddenly.hak chiu......12pm lur
CATHERINE is driving areoplane go 1st

i put my ass at CBTXXXX car sit
den LALALA i reach JUSCO
go buy mcD ice-cream and queue up for lunch


after half and hour......later
time for lunch....
pick pick pick pick and
eat eat eat eat......

suddenly i found sum funny thng.....
a gurl is looking for her food
she is lonely bcuz of food....
hahahahahathe lunch is like war
u can c all the cheap ppl get the cheap food....
haiz....cheap guy here......
im also the one......shit
is damn full....
here the result......
is quite high for my cheap level....and this is my boss
she is looking the bill
THANX YOU boss
haha

happy ending with my LUNCH 2day.......

3 条评论:

  1. lenglui,
    i wanna sue you,
    curi-curi took my photo,
    i am p&c leh!!!!
    haha...

    回复删除
  2. tak apelah....lama lama sekali...

    回复删除
  3. haha..wat i wana let u noe is,the level of urs plates still have the space to improvie...cuz me n my friend had 30++ plates at yesterday..
    hahahaha^^
    n i wana ask who is CBTXXXXXX?

    回复删除

http://www.emailcashpro.com