我是谁?

我的照片
thinkins is better when it is deep than shallow; through rather than superficial

聊天室

Plurk

2009年5月25日星期一

BATgurl

Omg@.@" bat inside my house
where it came from??
fairytale?
Would the story be relate to me?
erm...sumthng like....after i kissing it..
then it change into batman and ask me be his gf....
and we will be together forever?
or
when the time i chase it out of my house ......
i get bite then i bcum batgurl.....
and
i safe the world......??
lolz..i thinks i really thinks too much d.
nw the problem for me is....
hw can i put the BAT out of my house??

2 条评论:

  1. chee chee..
    u thinking 2 much la..
    batman?
    batgurl??
    y u dun say superman n ultraman also..
    wakakakaka..
    study until @.@ le o??
    wahahaha....

    回复删除
  2. nola.cuz bat mah....sure bcum batdurl or batman la......hw cum superman??haha...nt related.....

    回复删除

http://www.emailcashpro.com