我是谁?

我的照片
thinkins is better when it is deep than shallow; through rather than superficial

聊天室

Plurk

2009年11月17日星期二

decision making

Those day, someone telling me that there is no right or wrong....the correctness of the decision is judge by the time it make...if you make the decision in the right time, the decision will consider right.....i know i learn a lots....i know i become more realistic... i know i am changing but this consider grown up, maybe ....no one will make the conclusion until the end.....there is lots of people talking about me right now, i know that....but if you are me, what will you do? How many people can you make them keep their mouth shut? i don't thinks you can make better than me...If you ask me whether this statement i make is to tell those people, i may loudly tell you that YES I AM....

没有评论:

发表评论

http://www.emailcashpro.com