我是谁?

我的照片
thinkins is better when it is deep than shallow; through rather than superficial

聊天室

Plurk

2009年12月25日星期五

Merry Christmas




Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful- Norman Vincent Peale 



I do wish the special of this christmas
so i dream..........


Jesus come......


Jesus,
I have lots things to tell you
I need you to fix me up


Maybe you can just find a person for me to cry
Let me know that i'm still alive


Telling me that it's not true
Just i'm in the wrong position


do ask someone to hurt me
let me know that my blood can warm me up


show me the way to let me become myself
Jesus, i need you.....


I have my lonely Christmas this year
without any present 
but it doesn't break me down =)
  
ANyway, 
Jesus happy birthday......
love you...



HOHOHO Marry Christmas

没有评论:

发表评论

http://www.emailcashpro.com