我是谁?

我的照片
thinkins is better when it is deep than shallow; through rather than superficial

聊天室

Plurk

2009年12月14日星期一

stories

Recently,
i seldom showing my word in blog...
it seem im so busy....
it seem im changing myself....
it seem im leaving emo life.....

and

what i gonna say is im still alone...
even he is calling me "lXXXO" but he not even hold me tight....
even he is telling me that "i XXX you" but it just a sound from mouth......

there is also someone who saying that im hurting him before
and i was OMG, when i done that???i have no idea......

but

another thing i wanna say is we close than before
he have his life and i have mine (happy ending)
we are stranger with open hearted
we talk more often.....
i do hope you take me in.....

last,

i do clearly state that he is special in my life....
until now he keep become better in my mind.....
im very happy that you here.....thanks

even
boys like girls....
two is better than one....
but i more prefer ONE
one malaysia

没有评论:

发表评论

http://www.emailcashpro.com