我是谁?

我的照片
thinkins is better when it is deep than shallow; through rather than superficial

聊天室

Plurk

2009年12月31日星期四

2009-2010

Life move on.....
here the end of 2009.....
preview...
We had an exciting 2009 ain’t we? 
Let see...issues :
  • Obama Barrack is the first Black to be the President of the United State.
  • The death of Michael Jackson.
  • Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen.(Avatar better??)
  • Mongolia girl murdered and linked to Jib Jib
  • Power crisis in Perak
  • a mystery of Teoh Beng Hock
 For me......
i have my fun life this year....
gain lots things.....
erm....
  • Visited many places (Redang.....luv)
  • Met many beautiful peoples (Iraq guys, beach boyzz, Gor Gor, Laogongzai)

See i got most special in this year......*happy*
i would like to thanks the person who buy me.....
thankx for the blue label...muackss



THANKZZZ GOD....
you bring me alots...
u life me up.....

Now.....i make my target for 2010...............
life should be better better
my target should be done one by one ....

  • slim (i know is weird to say that but i boleh try)
  • license for diving (advance)
  • success Shibian3
  • study in right way (i promiss i will change my lazy pattern)
  • OMnia 2...haha *i got my blackberry curve d
  • Lumix (someone wanna sponser me?)(^___^)
  • travel oversea(at least singapora)
  • earn my own money
  • learn thai boxing
  • having a car (stable to go around)
  • having special 21's birthday party *i get suprise and thanks a lots (sorry for no time)
  • cerebrate christmas at singapore
  • can i ask for boyfriends? (silence mode)
 hope that i can success all the target....
all the best.....
2010.....I'm cuming....

没有评论:

发表评论

http://www.emailcashpro.com