我是谁?

我的照片
thinkins is better when it is deep than shallow; through rather than superficial

聊天室

Plurk

2010年2月16日星期二

break everything

everyone got their night now......sweet and tight
i dunno what happen to me and im still awake here
i really try hard to be a part but everytime i fail
i break everything_____
im alwiz force myself to be better 
am i wrong?? i alwiz asking myself this question and i get no answer
WTF what wrong with me!!! i really dunno......
i really dunno how to express my feeling____fucking idot
mayb i should be numb the whole life....
i should nt having any feeling to anyone anything anytime
what fault i changing and giving concern and sharing caring??
why i alwiz making myself in trouble?? suffering myself???

i lose my mind now......
i knw i should nt think it like that but i lose control tonight
u guys alwiz break me
the concern u guys gv r too heavy to me
u guys teaching me that trust again human r too far
i cant even touch it ____im hurting
value of a human cause everything
if you hav the value, u get everything u want
so i knw who am i.....i never ask for anythings
im unbalance but this is my life

for my luv part, it's complicated
already 21 year i born but i never ever cerebrate any v-day
relationship is weak to me
i dunno how contribute to each other
i alwiz hurt others-----
so i alwiz push other away
i do alwiz think that relationship such a trick to me
god alwiz joke

i knw im troble person
im alwiz make myself in troble
i knw every blame of mine cause everythng
im nt emo_____just i dunno how to espress myself
so avoid any troble to other....i rather be alone

my life = joke

没有评论:

发表评论

http://www.emailcashpro.com