我是谁?

我的照片
thinkins is better when it is deep than shallow; through rather than superficial

聊天室

Plurk

2010年2月9日星期二

EVERYTHNG

try to write sumthng here---feel hate to wait

EVERYTHNG change faster, im already 21(-___-)
im also change but i define it as grown
nowaday i knw what mean stress, so i regret EVERYTHNG

EVERYTHNG is different
even my thinking----straight cahnge
it's hard for me to believe anymore
dun try to fix it cause it useless

there is no EVERYTHNG in the blog anymore
nobody will knw the truth
i hate to becum public topic
i prefer alone more den the care that make me stress

love also nt EVERYTHNG
no love no hurt i alwiz uphold this statement
love no more important in my life
love like nothing

i will keep EVERYTHNG in secret
never show never tell
showing off is useless
nobody understanding
whatever I DUN CARE


没有评论:

发表评论

http://www.emailcashpro.com